Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves { 8 }

                          STSmall

 Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we book bloggers share what we purchased online or from a local bookstore, received in mail, borrowed from friends or Library, physical copies or ebooks !

 Since I am running out of space to store physical copies at home I am trying to cut down on buying any books this year until I get myself a proper bigger bookshelf ! Which could be a while from now. Thankfully atleast that has restricted my options in buying anymore books than absolutely necessary.

 This week :

Received for Review :
17619404 I signed up for reviewing this book at The Masquerade Crew and was lucky enough to receive a print copy by the author in exchange for an review.

Won :
18684615

Goodreads First Reads Winner !! I was so surprised because I never win anything from Goodreads ! I am very excited about this one because its based on Indian Mythology and has a very amazing story line! Will be reviewing this as soon as next week !

Purchased :
18335634

I haven't yet read Clockwork Prince and hardly remember anything from Clockwork Angel. But what I do remember is I loved Will and Jem and Tessa. So since this one was on a very low price (80% off) I had to get this one ! Thank you Amazon India!

That's all I got this week. What did you get for yourselves this week? What lovely books are decorating your shelves this week? Leave me a link to ur blog or drop in a comment and I will come over to fangirl over your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment